Saturday, January 15, 2011

All things Toronto running and all about me!

Here I am, my first ever blog! A little about me as I grow my follower list this blog is going to be everything Toronto running related. So if you love running, are a running supporter, a magazine columnist, celebrity, TV anchor etc, this blog is for you! 
 
So a little about me. I started running two years ago when my good friend convinced me to join the learn to run program from the Running Room a few months before my wedding day! Like every bride I wanted to loose those extra 10 pounds to look fabulous in my wedding dress, well who would have thought that would be the start to this new found healthy addiction! I ran the Santa 5 km shuffle in December 2009 and went from there! Here I sit 2 years later having completed 2 full marathons, numerous half marathons and 30 km events, have met wonderful friends along the way, mentor new runners, fundraised money for Team in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada and the list continues to grow! I now write all about running for examiner.com and recently got a great gig for the Toronto Women's Running Series as their Media and Public Relations Rep!

I am a career woman, a wife, a runner, a writer and a woman who is dedicated to this sport and hope to be a great addition to the Toronto Women's Running Series team to promote health and fitness for Toronto City Gals!

Let Women Set the Pace in 2011.

Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment